Guidelines updated 13th September 2022
How we are keeping you safe
SSC promises to:
- • Adhere to current government guidance on covid safety, and continually assess best practice for safety of staff, performers, and audience members.
- • Ensure that enhanced cleaning measures are regularly taking place including frequent touch points, toilet facilities and the Netherbow Theatre on a regular basis throughout the day.
- • Ensure the provision of hand sanitizer and handwashing stations within the building for staff and customers.
- • Display appropriate covid safety guidelines signs in the building.
- • Update customers if changes occur to advertised performance schedule with as much notice as possible.
In return, we ask that audiences:
- • Sanitize hands on arrival to the building, and wash hands frequently.
- • Arrive in adequate time ahead of performance.
- • Where possible, book your tickets in advance. Customers will be issued with an e-ticket which can be scanned on your mobile phone or device to minimise contact.
- • Do not enter the building if you have any symptoms of COVID-19.
- • If you start feeling unwell during your visit please let a staff member know.
Staff safety measures:
- • All staff have received training on working in a Covid-safe manner and will adhere to current government guidelines at all times.
- • Appropriate PPE will be worn by First Aiders when carrying out any tasks that involve direct contact.